Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vade Mecum





I bought a Harry Potter inspired necklace from my friends shop called Vade Mecum! her lovely shop is steampunk inspired jewelry all one of a kind, handmade by her. I'm not one to buy jewelry, i don't wear it so much but when i saw the 'Golden Snitch' necklace i was bedazzled. and the 'snitch' is a locket, so you can open it and put a picture in it if you like. how could i say no to that! a truly original piece. for all you Harry Potter fans this is the necklace for you!

and if that wasn't enough, to my surprise i got another necklace as a gift! thank you Kara! a long key chain with a little virgin mary pendant resembling a rosary necklace.

for more Vade Mecum, visit her etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Im not even that familiar with harry potter, I know how did I miss my generations highlight!!?? But that necklace is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bianca! had it not been for my niece and nephew i would have missed out as well. the movies are epic though, you should watch them! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...